Possible commission for an art gallery in LA, where the theme is film bad guys.
If you have any film bad guy suggestions then do say!Posted 1 year ago with 29 notes
- ekko-foto said: Lord Humungus, the ayatollah of rock and rollah, from Mad Max: The Road Warrior.
- kaeghoro likes this
- maxim-killi likes this
- indianolalabs said: Okay you must do Zorg from The Fifth Element. I have been hoping you would draw Gary O. for a bit. Really any Gary O. bad guy would be fine. Drexel would be sweet too.
- fleetonfoot said: Whaaaaaaat, I may be able to see your art in person then! And I’m trying to think of a cool villain in your style…maybe the White Witch. but maybe not
- imqure said: what art gallery in l.a.?
- insaneskatebords said: Dr evil from Austin powers
- mpusa said: Roy Batty and Pris! Hannibal Lector and Buffalo Bill!
- thesedementedlands likes this
- verityroberts said: rasputin should make an appearance, orr javier bardem in the new bond
- joylajaxx likes this
- themondaydouble said: Darkness from Legend or Hexxus from Fern Gully (both played by the talented Mr. Tim Curry!)
- rachel-louise-shelly likes this
- valerieroque likes this
- emilyh likes this
- theshadysketchbook said: The Jew Hunter from Inglorious Basterds is quite the evil man
- soyamigodesatanas likes this
- anti-vocal said: Baron Vladimir Harkonnen!
- pyuk said: yubaba
- b1ue-1otus said: the killer in ‘the lovely bones’! make him look really creepy
- yungkingblackbolt said: AWW SHIT! Does that mean you’re coming to LA?
- ladywoman said: Gary Oldman’s character in Leon, OBVIOUSLY.
- atenderwolf likes this
- gnaternies likes this
- withapencilinhand posted this